Visit BioMed Central at ISMB 2010
The annual ISMB conference is the world’s largest bioinformatics and computational biology meeting, and brings together the leading scientists from computer science, molecular biology, systems biology and associated areas. Researchers and scientists working in these fields are particularly supportive of the open access movement and as such BioMed Central’s bioinformatics and systems biology journals are thriving as a result.
The ISMB conference is a great way to learn more about our journals including BMC Bioinformatics and BMC Systems Biology and to meet fellow BioMed Central authors, Editors and Editorial Board members as well as some of the In-house Editorial team.
Conference activities include:
* T-shirts – We will be giving away our special ISMB bioinformatics t-shirts at the booths. We are sure they are going to be popular; so come early to avoid disappointment!
* Wine and Cheese Reception – Join us for a Wine and Cheese reception hosted by Springer, Saturday July 10th starting at 6pm.
* ISCB Student Council Symposium – For the 5th year BioMed Central is sponsoring the ISCB Student Council Symposium and is proud to be supporting the next generation of computational biology scientists.
* Competition competition competition! – Visit the booth and leave your details to be entered into our competition, and be in with a chance of winning a 5th generation iPod Nano. There will also be a number of exciting other giveaways at the booth; come and collect yours!
* Gulliver – There will be a limited number of Gullivers, our turtley cool open access turtle, waiting for a fan of open access to adopt him – don’t let him go homeless!
We hope to see you there!
View the latest posts on the BioMed Central blog homepage
By commenting, you’re agreeing to follow our community guidelines.